Maple Pulse forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding the Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanna
Admin

Regarding the Server Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Server   Regarding the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Guys, I'm sorry to say, but, I'm done with Maple Pulse, along with Maple Story in general.
We never had many people but lately only 1-2 people logged on for days at a time.
I had fun playing with you all, and hosting this server for a short time. It was more of a learning experience than anything and I don't regret any of it.
I hope you all had fun!!!!!!
If anybody still wants to talk to me, you can do so through msn: dylanchapman292@hotmail.com
I'm sincerely sorry again to those of you who actually did play.
Vanna.
Back to top Go down
http://pulsems.roflforum.net
Tsukika

Regarding the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Server   Regarding the Server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:11 am

I'm sorry to hear that the server will be gone now.. Though, maybe it is for the best.

I'm sure you were doing a great job, but there's no arguing that Maple Pulse was only at it's best when Corey was around.

I'm glad you had a good time playing Maple Story and hosting this server, and I'm sure everyone who played was thankful for your work. So, on behalf of them, thank you. Maybe we'll meet up in some other game some day, by chance. Razz I'm almost always using this screen name (Tsukika) or if it's taken, it will be something similar. xD

I'll catch ya later, I guess. I hope you have a great time with whatever you go on to do next~ ^_^

~Tsu
Back to top Go down

Regarding the Server
Page 1 of 1