Maple Pulse forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wzmss.dll...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaichu.sama@gmail.com

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 pm

Hi.
I'm new to private servers and stuff but my friend said to look up one called maplepulse.. but I'm trying to play and...

I reinstalled version 55 and then I downloaded the new client in the important section, but it tells me wzmss.dll is missing. I tried looking on google for a download link for the file, but there isn't one.

Help please?

EDIT*** - I found a download for the file, but now when I start maplepulse, the screen goes black like it will start but then my desktop comes back like nothing ever happened. What now?
Back to top Go down
Vanna
Admin

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Hello. I guess I should post it in the important section, but we use version .58 of Maplestory.
Theres a download link on the website [url]maplepulse.co.cc[/url] since I believe the official Maple Global website is now using .59.
If you have any further problems please post them here. Although I need to sleep soon I'll reply as soon as I can.
Vanna.
Back to top Go down
http://pulsems.roflforum.net
doi8744

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 am

um.. where to download wzmss.dll can tell me pls?
Back to top Go down
bandit11

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Vanna wrote:
Hello. I guess I should post it in the important section, but we use version .58 of Maplestory.
Theres a download link on the website [url]maplepulse.co.cc[/url] since I believe the official Maple Global website is now using .59.
If you have any further problems please post them here. Although I need to sleep soon I'll reply as soon as I can.
Vanna.
I can't find it
Back to top Go down
Maple_Pr

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: DOWNLOAD WZMSS.DLL   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:29 am

You Can Try Download HERE:
=)
This Link Mayb Can Help You..
Back to top Go down
DOWNLOAD

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 am

--

LINK SRY
Back to top Go down
CB

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am

CB!! [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2welo[url]

Y CANT PUT LINK ??? CCB..
Back to top Go down
FUCK

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:33 am

FUCK IT Y NO LINK???
DIU.. [url]www.sendspace.com/file/t2welo[url]
Back to top Go down
nicolas

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: no puedo entrar a maple v62 con ningun server   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 am

oe un favor no puedo entrar a la v 62 pero con los server me pueden ayudar si me pueden ayudaR ESTE ES MI CORREO diablonico_96@hotmail.com si me pueden ayudar me podria servir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wzmss.dll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: wzmss.dll...   wzmss.dll... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wzmss.dll...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Pulse forums. :: Help and Support-
Jump to: