Maple Pulse forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xode

Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy) Empty
PostSubject: Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy)   Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Seeing as I see Vanna hired some guy that I don't know to be a GM. I need to make a app so I feel important.

I drew a comic (it took me 1 hour, I put my life and soul into showing you how good of a GM I can be) showing you how I would handle a situation as a GM

Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy) Garysbeastlyshitkk4.th
Back to top Go down
Vanna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy)   Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Lol, rather entertaining comic.
But for right now, we don't need anymore GM's, the active number of GM's is almost the same as the active number of regular players =\
I'll keep this post in mind if we need anymore when the population increases though. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pulsems.roflforum.net
Xode

PostSubject: Re: Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy)   Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Ah, Thank you for your recognition.
Back to top Go down
Xode

PostSubject: Re: Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy)   Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am

Also, Once my ~5 friends update maple, they will be back on pulse.
Back to top Go down

Xode's GM app (Cause he's majorly sexy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Pulse forums. :: Maple Pulse Related Chat!-
Jump to: