Maple Pulse forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess I'll do this.. xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukika

I guess I'll do this.. xD Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll do this.. xD   I guess I'll do this.. xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Hello, Maple Pulse. I have a feeling that at least a few of you know me, but since I may be lurking on these forums sometimes, I may as well introduce myself to those who do not know me.

First, let me start by saying that I DO NOT play Maple Pulse, or any other Maple Story game server, at the moment. It is very possible that I may begin to play again, but it is unlikely.

A few of the "original" Maple Pulse players may not feel too strongly for me due to the fact that I failed to actually keep the server up when Corey decided it was time for it to end. I am still sincerely sorry for my failure, and I hope that, with time, everyone can forgive me.

My name, or at least what I prefer being called on-line, is Tsukika. You can call me that, or you can call me some shorter version of that (e.g.: Tsuki, Tsu, etc..). Some people already know whether I'm a male or a female, but I'd prefer not to say. As such, you can refer to me as 'he' or 'she'; I do not mind either way.

I do not yet know what special things Vanna has incorporated (or will do so in the future) to this server, but I am somewhat knowledgeable about many aspects of Maple Story in general, so I will offer up my help whenever I can, if someone else has not done so before I get there.

I hope you all come to love me on these forums, even if sometimes I'm not as active as I could be. And, who knows; you might meet me in-game some time. Razz
Back to top Go down

I guess I'll do this.. xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Pulse forums. :: Introduction-
Jump to: